Landlord liability is a type of cover that covers against claims from your tenants due to injuries suffered while within the rental property. Most of the time it’s added in as an extra, but can be a requirement if the accommodation you’re offering is for students, or if it’s social housing.

Of course you need to make sure your tenants are as safe as possible – but nobody can guarantee that accidents will never happen. It protects you and your property and covers you for damages awarded to the claimant, your legal costs, and if you’re found at fault, the claimant’s legal cost too.

Should you not have insurance in place, that could end up being very expensive. By taking out cover you can be sure that you and your investment are fully protected.
Get in touch with one of our specialist financial advisors for more information on landlord liability cover and if it’s right for you.

Contact us today via